Club New Earth April 11 : Updated Link

Maryam Hasnaa
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Club New Earth April 11 : Updated Link

Elisha
Hi Maryam, yesterday was my first Club New Earth it was amazing. Can we rewatch these? If yes could you please let me know where? I missed the belly dancing at the start and I also want to hear the music again your playlist and drumming was lit :)
Thank you!

Re: Club New Earth April 11 : Updated Link

Elisha
It’s up  for anyone looking its in Maryam’s diary page.
Yaaaaaay!!!! Thank you. I love this community and everything it’s about so much.