Change

Tiffany
Hello everyone,

I feel like I’m going through changes spiritually. I no longer feel the need for things and things are falling away (example - certain crystals, candles etc). At the same time my intuition is becoming heightened and I’m focused more on doing the spiritual work on myself rather than the tools.
I’m still drawn to certain tools but they aren’t so “new age”.

Is anyone else going through this?

Re: Change

ariel
i feel the same! for me, i haven't been working with crystals as much as i used to when i first started working with them. i literally used to carry a sack in my bag with a bunch, but i haven't in God knows how long. i also used to set new moon intentions faithfully, but i've only done so three times in the past year. i just don't feel the need to much anymore because synchronicity/manifestation has been happening right before my eyes.

i love that during this time, as you, my intuition has gotten stronger. and even when i think about questioning myself, i get a confirmation.

i feel like i found my groove and it feels good 😄

Re: Change

Tiffany
Yes! I’m glad someone understands and feels the same way I do.

I recently took my small bag of crystals out of my bag; just have rose quartz with me today. I haven’t really been working with the moon either, this does feel good

Re: Change

Maryam
This makes complete sense to me.
As many of you likely know I stopped working wkrh the moon long ago and recently pretty much fell off of astrology all together. I also gave all of my crystals away long. The only thing that I work with consistently now is sound and plants.

Re: Change

Tiffany
It’s interesting that you mention you work with sound now - I’m currently reading the mysticism of sound and music