Caring too much what others think

Tiffany
Hi everyone! As being a highly sensitive I wanted to know how do people not take the opinions of others personally. These days I’ve been super sensitive and caring way too much about others opinions rather than trusting and following my truth.

Re: Caring too much what others think

Nneka
Yoooo this is one of my biggest life karmic lessons that I’m currently working through. Watching or re-watching Maryam’s Mind Your Business class might help. It’s my favorite one mainly bc it resonated with this very topic which has been big for me for so long. <3

Re: Caring too much what others think

Tiffany
Hmmm I thought I was the only one. I will re watch that