Book club

Tiffany
Hello everyone,

So I watched the new book club video and two books jumped out at me that I would like to get - the power of I am and Boundaries. I’m currently working on both of those aspects in my life and I’m glad Maryam shared those with us. I’m also drawn to witches shield but moreso for shielding rather than “protection”. The idea of protection leaves me fearful.

Re: Book club

anamaria
I put all of these in my Amazon wishlist so I don't lose them! I can vouch for Loveability by Robert Holden and The Tools. Had the opportunity to take a class with the authors Phil Stutz and Barry Michaels last year where we applied The Tools.

Appreciating the recommendations and curious to know if others here have read any of these titles!