Book List

DaniVeras
Is there a listing for all the past Book Club recommendations?

Thank you!

Re: Book List

hanna
Yes, i started taking them down for a long trip i'm on - been meaning to share this so thanks for the reminder! Here's the google link for anyone interested, i'll also include the list here incase we want to just keep on adding to it here as that may be easier. (I don't think it has October yet.)

Google drive link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12SFgfOFpgZumz0xjSPCN0hcFc4q7DS_KYRyGJNFf8_E/edit?usp=sharing

The order starts w/ most recents first, below the titles are summaries/memorable notes about the text (the stars are signs for ones that come highly recommended):

Friendships/relationships, breaking up with friends,
familial and intimate relationships and boundaries

Growing yourself up
How to be mature
How do we move past those cases where we’re still acting immature

The power of I am
John Maxwell Taylor
Creating a new world of enlightened personal interaction
Self assertion instead of aggression

The art of connection
Good for examples in it

The tools
Help for challenges
Adds more to your tool belt

Lovability ***
Really recommends
Robert holden
How to work with love

Boundaries
Anne katherine

The witches shield
Christopher peng
Psychic self defense beneficial
Shielding

I can mend your broken heart
Step by step guide by hypnosis
Emotional pain of relationship
Process from working through things

The wisdom of insecurity
Alan watts
Really recommends **

The honeymoon effect
Bruce Lipton
A favorite read
What

Dreaming

Dreamwork for the soul
Rosemary ellen
Using dreams to understand symbols

Dream yoga ***find author
Tibetan master
Sleep, dream states, lucidity aspect of dreams
How dreams can help w self awareness
Esoteric and techniques

Memores dreams and reflections
Carl young
Using dreams in depth psychology

The power of the myth
Joseph campbell
Archetypes him and carl young

The sleeping prophet
Edgar cayce
Accessing the akashic records

A separate reality
Carlos casteneda
The world and between worlds
The teachings of Don Juan is the first

Sukina recommended
Love poems from god
12 sacred voices from the east and the west - rumi, eckhart,
Radical love
Sufi love poetry

Akashic/concordant

Akashic records within collective consciousness
 - different planes of existence
Etheric plane, causal plane,

Reincarnation
You were born again to be together
Dick studdon
Documentation of reincarnation that proves love is immortal
Case studies questions

Soul agreements
Dick studdon
Master the lesson
Some are fiction, some are newagey

Many masters Brian weiss
Audio past life regression worked for her
Less esoteric, md so more about patients and therapies

Robert schwartz your souls plan
2nd your souls gift
prebirth planning
Gifts - extremes i.e. woman survived bomb, after regressing, shown it was there to catalyze her into her purpose

Between death and life
Dolores cannon
Regression therapy sessions
2nd third wave

Earth
Plaeidan keys to living
Barbara
Ascension community
Earth intent ended to be a living library

Quran from the woman perspective

Sufi narratives of intimacy
Gender and sexuality

Ibnai araibi
Bezels of wisdom

Rebirthing - june

clearing and enhancing the energy of your home sacred space
Ceremonial work and ritual work

Healing states - a journey into the world of spiritual healing and shamanism
Rebirthing
Pictures of people doing initiations and ceremonial work in diff traditions - like yemaya, trance, firewalkers

The shaman and the magician
Exploration of traditional shamanism and aboriginal traditions
Carlos castañeda and don Juan books (also good for dream works)
The journeys between the two worlds

Woman who glows in the dark
***
Traditional Aztec secrets on physical and spiritual health
Curandera

Women who run with the wolves
**
Medicine work and curanderismo

Plant medicine books
Plant spirit healing
A guide to working with plant consciousness

The herbal alchemist handbook
Elixirs oils
Goes deep into alchemy
Magical encyclopedia i.e. name of plant and what tt would do from a magical perspective

Magical aromatherapy sense
Encyclopedia
Emotion - herbs
Oils and the scent of plants
Rue - sniff and push the matter out of your mind

A century of spells

Hoodoo bible magic
Sacred secrets of
Scriptures that can be used for magical work
hoodoo - tradition that came from African slaves, synergy from working with sacred text and more traditional voodoo magical work

Dolores cannon
keepers of the garden
Past life regression, starseed first time on earth
The three waves of volunteers and the new earth

Minding my own business - May
Energetic Boundaries - Cindy Dale **** highly recommended
Cindy dale fav energetic worker/healer “real deal”
Book “game changer”
Another book - subtle bodies
How to work with subtle bodies

Psychic Self-defense
Practical guide to psychic self defense
Energy  vampires -> may point more to fear
The witches shield
Similar to above

The power of I am *** highly recommended
John maxwell taylor
Being in your own power, different energetic interactions and dynamic

Nonviolent communication *** highly recommended
Compassionate communication
How to speak to people in your compassion, power
Interacting with peple

Energy speaks
Lee harris - energy worker

I need your love - is that true? ***(for me)
Byron katie
Doing the work - turning a statement back onto self, ie projecting

Masters in the new energy ***(for me?)
How to be a master
Metaphysical in nature, no expectations

The emerald tablet of hermes

The Kahballian
Law of vibration
Laws goes in depth

Spiritual laws ***(for me?)
Diana cooper
Breaks down spiritual laws
Overview of

Sacral Chakra/Sexual Energy - April

Magdalene Manuscript (*** for me)
Tom Kenyon
Relationship between mary and jesus

Healing love through the tao (*** for me?) *****
The different energy centers
How to move the chi through those energy centers
Awaken healing energy through the tao
Chi Se
Two different books
Working with chi, meridians,

Sacred sexuality
Goes into the technique of sacred sexuality

S C
How to cleanse and clear soul karma and karma from over lifetimes
How to embody the godess
How to be a living instrument for goddess, cleanse yourself so that godess can enter you

Making love to god
About the misteachings of sexuality and how to integrate sexual energies in relation to your relationship with god
More about feelings about sex, how to bring prayer in, mystical point of view

Sacred Woman
Queen afua
Understanding the soul of the woman, femine spirit, initiation, basically being a goddess
Pulls from kemetic, egyptian tradition

Sacred Sexual Union *** comes highly recommended, fav of the bunch ****
Aniya sophia, initiated priestess
Sufi, kaballah, christ consciousness, pulls from everything well

- March

Wisdom of words ***
Florence scoenshine - 4 books in 1
Your word is your wand, the power of your spoken word
Og metaphysics, has affirmations, gamechanger book

All we have is all we need
All we have is all we need Karen Casey
Daily reminders, word magic

The law of divine compensation
Marianne williamson
Teacher of course of miracles -> we’ll be deivinely compensated

Instructions of creating a life you really want
Sonia Cachet (also wrote Diary of a psychic
Tunes into your heart, learning how to discern the messages related to your hearts concerns and how to pursue them, workbook

Cutting through spiritual materialism
Tibetan meditation master
Highlights common pitfalls we have on the spiritual path
Ego getting involved and

The mysticism of sound and music ****
the Sufi teaching of hazmat inayat khan
Everything is sound, world is an orchestra

The knowing heart sufi path of transformation

The book of sufi healing
Talks about the power of unconditional love to work miracles
Recipes, meditations, plants that are important, book of healing. 99 names, vibratory sounds, esoteric in a way, fasting

Soul fury
About rumi and friendships

The autobiography of Rumi and shams

Magic in islam
Ancient Christian Magic
Simplified Qabala Magic
Aura, tree of life,
^^^magic in religious

The book of psalms

The nag hammadi scriptures
-Gnostic texts, left out of the bible, called the lost gospels
-Gospel of tomas, gospel of mary, nochstic

Re: Book List

Sheri
This is amazing! thank you for this!

Re: Book List

hanna
very welcome, happy to share :) feel free to add/edit the google doc, i made a personal one for myself so that one can be for the entire class