Being together in person

Re: Being together in person

acuaminousiripangno
Hey! I'm also Germany based! close to cologne! would love to connect xxx

Re: Being together in person

Sheri
I'm in Toronto and an east coast meet up could be doable for me if thats happening!

Anyone else from Toronto?

Thanks for starting this Melissa :)

Re: Being together in person

Heather
I’m located in Oakland and would love to connect IRL. Both the first and second weekends in November work for me. As a possible meeting spot, Lake Merritt is generally accessible to folks in the Bay Area and is a nice place to gather. There is also a community garden located there. We could also aim for a local tea spot if the air quality is poor.

Re: Being together in person

Nicole
Denver area for me! Would love a meet-up, anyone else in Colorado?

Re: Being together in person

Briana
Amaaaazing. My number is +491786361373 if you want to connect offline? I have Telgarm/txt message but I'm not on whatsapp.

Now we just have to get Maryam to travel to cold ass Germany in the dead of winter hahahhahaha

- Briana
Mar

Re: Being together in person

Mar
I'm In Colorado
Mar

Re: Being together in person

Mar
In Colorado Springs

Re: Being together in person

Asiya
Hi I just listened to the group meeting video and Maryam was mentioning a Facebook group to further discuss meeting up! I just wanted to see how to make sure I’m getting that info in case I missed it via email?
Asiya (mahdiyah@me.com)

Re: Being together in person

Stephanie
I’m in Austin Texas, anyone else in the area? I’m down to travel to the bay, Chicago, Miami or NYC with enough notice! :)

Re: Being together in person

ayesha
Hi Stephanie,

I'm in Georgetown / Round Rock, but would definitely be open to meeting in person in Austin!

-Ayesha

Re: Being together in person

Jocelynn
Hey Sheri - I'm in Toronto too. Send me an email if ya want it'd be great to connect with folks irl! jocelynn.r@gmail.com

Re: Being together in person

Melissa
Greetings! I'm in Philadelphia and open to connecting with folks in the area.

Re: Being together in person

Geraldine
Hello Briana,

I am in Helsinki Finland, would love to join somewhere in Europe, or even find a place in our lovely nature here for other to discover.

Just discovering this community, and a bit shy still.

Love to all,

Re: Being together in person

Jessica
I'm in Massachusetts and would be happy to meet up with others who are here, happy you did this thread Melissa
12