Awakening Abundance Study Hall

Irene
Welcome to study hall! :)

This is a space to share what you are working on related to awakening abundance, in the hopes that what you share may be a key for someone else going through the same thing.

Within “Awakening Abundance Study Hall” share your processes/successes/journaling strategies/resources you have found etc. around the concepts we discussed in the two awakening abundance videos.

This is not so much a place to ask advice/do Q & A (there will be availability for that in class and in any accountability groups formed!) but more to expound upon how we are doing with what Hasnaa has taught. Feel free to ask clarification questions on what is posted here though.

I think it will best to keep things short and sweet here. It may help to organize/separate your posts so that each new technique you are sharing is a new reply on this thread (rather than putting everything you have discovered for awakening abundance into one long post).

Some topics come up in multiple classes; I would say let’s not get too hung up on whether something applies to multiple threads as long as we stay mostly on topic.

Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

Re: Awakening Abundance Study Hall

Irene
One of my biggest takeaways from the 2.0 class this past Sunday was about being on purpose (rather than finding/having a purpose) and starting my day with the intention of being aligned. I feel like I have heard this message so many times, especially from Hasnaa, but somehow hearing it in the context of the abundance conversation -- and especially after hearing what Fran had to say about how she structures her moves through her days and opportunities -- made it just...click!

I think I will start with creating a morning routine again-- I haven't had an effective one for at least a year and I know this will be a major key for me in 2018.

I can't wait to hear how everyone is putting the gems from awakening abundance into practice!

<3