Are you guys feeling this?

Victoria Muthiani
Hey everyone!

These past 4 months have been hella tough for me as I'm remembering who I really am. I'm currently doing my last year of uni and my spirit has been guiding me away from my studies. At first, my anxiety was through the roof because I've been taught that you need that tertiary education to have a "stable" future, and as much as this is true for some peoples narratives, it's really not the path of my truth.

Sometimes we do things because we think that's the only way. but lately the veil has been unfolding and I'm catching glimpses and understandings of what life is outside of what I used to call my reality. It feels frightening at times because I'm leaving all I've known, but assuring, because I'm going back to all I've have remembered.

Are guys going through something similar?

Re: Are you guys feeling this?

BetZua
Hi!

I'm definitely going through something similar. I left college on semester before graduation because i just couldn't force myself to go anymore. I chose ease, and slowly but surely what I need and what feeds my soul has been showing up in my life.

For me it's most difficult to stop acting and just be at peace and know that even without trying the universe will flow goodness and mercy my way. It's fun though, to see how easily good things can happen when I get out of my own way.

Love,
Bet-Zua

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 11:22 AM vmuthiani [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey everyone!

These past 4 months have been hella tough for me as I'm remembering who I really am. I'm currently doing my last year of uni and my spirit has been guiding me away from my studies. At first, my anxiety was through the roof because I've been taught that you need that tertiary education to have a "stable" future, and as much as this is true for some peoples narratives, it's really not the path of my truth.

Sometimes we do things because we think that's the only way. but lately the veil has been unfolding and I'm catching glimpses and understandings of what life is outside of what I used to call my reality. It feels frightening at times because I'm leaving all I've known, but assuring, because I'm going back to all I've have remembered.

Are guys going through something similar?

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Are-you-guys-feeling-this-tp1571.html
To start a new topic under New Earth Mystery School, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from New Earth Mystery School, click here.
NAML

Re: Are you guys feeling this?

Torres
Hey Victoria,

I am definitely feeling something similar. I officially dropped out of college around 2014 and I haven’t looked back. I still had to work through some limiting beliefs that I needed a degree to be successful.

I would say that the universe is giving me a refresher on this theme lately while i’m aligning with clarity about my next phase of life.

Re: Are you guys feeling this?

Felisha Nicole
Hello everybody! I can also relate. I quit my job a year and a half ago and things have aligned for me to continue to live well, despite worries about my future path and income... I'm glad to read everyone is aligning and feeling into your paths as well. I too quit college some years ago, reading your experiences reminds me why and not to wonder if I made the right decision - I definitely did. Wishing us all continued prosperous and peaceful unfolding :)