Application for a One on One Session with Maryam

Application for a One on One Session with Maryam

Maryam Hasnaa
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Application for a One on One Session with Maryam

aislyn (ace)
Hi everyone, if you're reading this post and wondering whether or not to apply, I highly recommend even just scrolling through some of the questions and answering them for yourself.  Even if you aren't interested in sending them in, answering some of these questions was incredibly helpful and healing for me!

Re: Application for a One on One Session with Maryam

lee p.
Love that you shared this wisdom. I’ve been sitting with the questions now for a few days, and I agree that they’re very helpful to gaining self-insight and awareness and sparking some inner-curiosity and creativity. ✨

Re: Application for a One on One Session with Maryam

Melissa
Hi Aislyn,
I missed this post and therefore didn't get a look at the questions. Would you happen to have them in a format you'd be willing to share?