Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

lizabeth
Hi Everyone,
I've recently been able to spend more time with New Earth Mystery School and realized how much I have missed it, how important this community is and how valuable these classes are.
If there is anyone in LA that would like to connect in person on a monthly basis let me know as I would love that and being further in support of each other or we can also outside of LA meet via Zoom and be in support that way too.
Wishing everyone a beautiful day!
Lizabeth

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

anamaria
YES and I was just thinking during class yesterday that I'd love a monthly women's circle in my life.

I'm in DTLA, by the way.

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

Marissa
I'm in LA and would love to meet up! Zoom or IRL :)
My email is marissamvega@gmail.com if you want to connect!

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

lizabeth
Hi Anamaria and Marisa,
Ok great. Anamaria, I was thinking the same thing too. If you want to send me your email the three of us can coordinate a time and date.  My email is bellinfranco@gmail.com
I live near the Marciano Art Foundation off of Wilshire near Crenshaw.
Thanks!
Lizabeth

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

anamaria
So happy to connect.

email: montoya.amaria@gmail.com

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

Linda
I'm currently in Buffalo, NY but will be spending time in Los Angeles this fall.  I'd love to connect with you all. If there's room for me to join your live sessions via Zoom please email me at lindarislin@gmail.com.

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

Shynasty
I'm kinda late but I'm in LA also. I've been thinking of actually starting a Women's Group (similar to the one Mariam mentions). Would love to connect with you all if you're still interested.

...I'm aware you all left your emails but didn't want to send a random weirdo email about "hanging out" without connecting here first...lol

email: shynastywilkes@gmail.com

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

Bet-Zua
I'd love to meet up too! I just flew back to LA after five years in wisconsin & Im so ready to meet all you angels who live here!

betzuaj@gmail.com

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

Marissa Thompson
Hi! Super late to this thread, but would love to meet up monthly. I live in Jefferson Park (adjacent to Leimert Park).

Re: Anyone in Los Angeles or meeting via Zoom outside of class?

Laylaa
I'm in Westwood, LA and I would absolutely love to be part of a meetup on a regular basis!

laylaa71@gmail.com