Any members in Santa Fe, New Mexico?

Amickoleh
Hello Beautiful Beings!

My name is Amickoleh Imani and I just recently joined the community. I saw some posts of people wanting to connect with others in their respective cities, so I figured I’d see if there was anyone located in Santa Fe that’d be interested in connecting. I just recently relocated here from Brooklyn, NY. Looking forward to potentially connecting with some of you.

In deep gratitude,
Amickoleh

Re: Any members in Santa Fe, New Mexico?

Johanna
Hello, I live in Taos, NM. I've lived here 16 years. I'm originally from NY. I would love to connect.
I know there are a couple of people from Abq in here too somewhere.
best,
johanna
jldebiase@gmail.com