Angel/Seraphim Resources

Sarah
Hello beautiful souls!

I’m wondering if anyone can recommend resources for learning more about being Seraphim. I’m specifically hoping to hear more stories from others who share this experience and how it affects and shapes this current incarnation. It’s so thrilling to be finding that there are words for the things I’m experiencing - it’s helping me make sense of and reorient myself in this world right now <3

I’ve done my googles and it’s provided some helpful information, but I’m excited to find a presentation of the material that feels even more resonant. I loved hearing Maryam talk about it in the community meeting - that was so beautiful, thank you for sharing that!!

So - books? Blogs? Was this covered in a lesson here? I’m still getting caught up ;)

Thank you, loves!!

Re: Angel/Seraphim Resources

Sarah
Side note: I just found this poem in the course of my exploring - how beautiful?!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/07/30/seraphim

“Perhaps the angel needed to return / Human...”

Guys, I spend so much time wishing I could just be back with Source (yes, I know I Am Source...but you know how it is ;)...

This poem is reminding me of the beauty of being human. I remind myself that I commit to this incarnation, I choose to be here, I choose to be incarnated. I’m here for a reason. I chose this for a reason. I feel like so many of us here sometimes wish we could just complete our missions and go home - I’m remembering now that I came here to make this place home, to bring Home here.