Alchemical Symbols

Jennifer
I just watched the replay of the Akashic Records. It was a powerful class! I wish I could have experienced the energy live. ❤️♥️❤️ Will the pdf of the symbols be posted for download? So looking forward to part two and to exploring Pamela’s work further

Re: Alchemical Symbols

grace
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Alchemical Symbols

Jennifer
Yes I had a hard time following how to correctly enunciate the sounds. I did some browsing afterwards and did not see a book that stood out for me on symbols. Does anyone have recommendations?

Re: Alchemical Symbols

Jennifer
I’m going to, do more screen shots as I dig in for a second listen this week. I will post the symbols here. I’m going to also take a trip to the book store this weekend, if something resonates with me on symbols and alchemy, I will post it here.