Akashic/Concurrent Records & Eclipse Downloads

Chi

Akashic/Concurrent Records & Eclipse Downloads

Chi
Hey everyone,

I was really inspired by the last class and wanted to start a positive thread about accessing the akashic/concurrent records.  What are somethings you all are downloading currently or have downloaded in the past?

I am definitely looking to access a more confident and communicative self.  I've found full moons to be really helpful in accessing information; it feels like a channel opens up, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience or is planning to use the eclipse to do some downloads.

I've found that this meditation for chord cutting is really helpful for me to access in accessing the records, possibly because when you cut a chord, it frees you up to feel something else.  Let me know what you all are working with, I'm interested :)