A Course In Miracles

tamara
Hi all:)

I've had a copy of "A Course in Miracles" for a few months but haven't started reading it yet. Maryam reading passages from the book during last class made we want to dive into it. Is anyone else reading it?

Re: A Course In Miracles

Shae Lyn Davis
I just received my copy in the mail!

Re: A Course In Miracles

Michelle Martinez
I'm reading it! I've been studying for a couple of weeks now.

Re: A Course In Miracles

Cristal
its so funny and so in alignment I had picked it up two weeks ago before it was spoken about in class.

Re: A Course In Miracles

Trisha Koa Nuur
Hey! I just ordered it after the class and have recieved and started the workbook section 😍👍

Re: A Course In Miracles

tamara
So excited so many of us are reading it! 😊

What does everyone think of it so far? It's a lot to take in. I find myself reading passages over and over to fully grasp the information.
Ana

Re: A Course In Miracles

Ana
I haven't read ACIM yet, but I actually picked up an e-book by Alan Cohen called A Course In Miracles Made Easy on Amazon. It's a condensed, clear-cut version of the full ACIM with excerpts and interpretations of its passages. I'm about halfway through and I've found it to be incredibly enlightening, applicable to life (with real life examples at every lesson), and easy to comprehend. I think it will prepare me to better understand ACIM and perhaps I can keep referring back to it as a guide. And at 99 cents, it's well worth it! I highly recommend it.

Re: A Course In Miracles

Taylor S
I’ve read only a portion so far and I love it. I know studying it will change me so much. I’m neevous and excited - gonna take my time with it.

Re: A Course In Miracles

tamara
Thanks, Ana!

I just downloaded it. Looks like it'll be a big help.

Re: A Course In Miracles

Micaela
I started doing the workbook portion around the beginning of the year and I really really like it. I feel that it is really helping me change my perspective and fits in beautifully with the New Earth Mystery School. One thing I've found helpful to keep the idea for the day in mind, is to set a reminder on my phone and every time I see it tell it to remind me in a hour. This way it pops up every hour and I don´t have to bring the book with me everywhere and keep opening it to see what the affirmation is. I also make time in my morning routine after my initial meditation to read so that way I can do the practice through out the day. :)

Re: A Course In Miracles

Tiffany
Hello everyone,

I just purchased a copy of a course in miracles. I’m so excited to read but at the same time I feel like it’s one of those books where I have to take my time/deep read.

Re: A Course In Miracles

Shabana
Hey lovelies,

I had the book but was finding it difficult to get through.

I downloaded the audiobook and was able to go through the whole book easily with more understanding.

I definitely recommend trying the audiobook to get through the initial material, the actual book is great to pull out and read a lesson from the workbook every day.

Enjoy!
Shabana

Re: A Course In Miracles

Nneka
I bought the physical copy and ebook a couple weeks ago and love it! It’s been a part of my morning meditations and daily practices. I read a bit from the beginning portion and then do the lessons each day. It’s been eye opening and has made me see the world in a new way. It’s funny, every time I do a tarot reading, I’ve pulled the Hanged Man (with the exception of one day- got the King of Wands) since reading the book!