99 names

JStar
Blessings Beloveds

I read this in a book about the 99 Divine names (Physicians of the Heart) last night and it melted me!

Felt moved to share:

You are made of the most precious elements of God's heart

Re: 99 names

Rawan
Hi Jarah!

Thank you so much for sharing this with me! The Physicians of The Heart book is one of my all time favorites and the part that spoke to you is absolutely beautiful. And the fact you just shared it at a time I was reading it is giving me goosebumps.

This is the part I’m at-

‎رحمة compassionate love
‎رحم womb (birth)
‎مرحوم saying for the dead

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 8:52 PM JStar [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Blessings Beloveds

I read this in a book about the 99 Divine names (Physicians of the Heart) last night and it melted me!

Felt moved to share:

You are made of the most precious elements of God's heart

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/99-names-tp2748.html
To unsubscribe from New Earth Mystery School, click here.
NAML

Re: 99 names

JStar
Rawan

Literally got goosebumps (or angel bumps as I've heard them be called recently!) reading your message!  :')

I'm reading the book by dropping in to whichever name is calling me at the time- I last read Ya Rahman Ya Rahim (where they talked about womb and saying for the dead too!) and then Ya Barr ~ perfect unconditional love.

Something that touched my heart in the passage about Ya Barr (apart from like, all of it haha) was :

al-'insaan (human being) comes from 'uns meaning intimacy: the very essence of the human being is intimacy or nearness with Allah

<3

ahh so beautiful to be reading at the same time, it's making me beam :')