Arizona NEM fam

Hillary
Greetings to you all. My name is Hillary (she/her) and I recently relocated to the Arizona/Phoenix area. Would love to build community with those of you near by whether safely social distancing or via online. NEMs is the most emotionally/mentally safe group of people I currently know so just shooting my shot for new connections.
You can respond here or email me Hill.Perkins@gmail.com

For the astrologically inclined... Pisces Sun, Sag moon, Aqua rising. Not totally sure what it all means yet but since I've learned it I've been sharing with everyone haha.

Love + More love ✌🏾

Re: Arizona NEM fam

sameerah
I traveled to Arizona not too long ago and almost fell in love enough to move there. I'm still in the chilly Midwest for now. I hope you're able to connect with likehearted people in AZ!

And wowww I'm also a water sun, sag moon, aqua rising..
:) just make it scorpio.

Re: Arizona NEM fam

Hillary
Sameerah...

wow!! I feel so called here for more reasons than one. A huge one being how much earth is NOT in my chart and being here is a big reminder to stay grounded and present with this beautiful earthly place. I hope the midwest is serving you for now =)
I love how similar our big 3 issss! So dope <3

Thank you for reaching out

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 1:15 PM sameerah [via New Earth Mystery School] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I traveled to Arizona not too long ago and almost fell in love enough to move there. I'm still in the chilly Midwest for now. I hope you're able to connect with likehearted people in AZ!

And wowww I'm also a water sun, sag moon, aqua rising..
:) just make it scorpio.

http://new-earth-mystery-school.21095.n8.nabble.com/Arizona-NEM-fam-tp2860p2864.html
To unsubscribe from Arizona NEM fam, click here.
NAML

--
Best Regards,
Hillary Perkins
404.790.1704

Re: Arizona NEM fam

sameerah
Oh yes.. grounding. I completely agree!! at this moment I have black tourmaline and red jasper in my pockets lol. it's so so so important for me to engage in grounding, earthing, all the things. AZ is def great for that :) Can't wait to go back

Re: Arizona NEM fam

Emily
I want to move to lower Arizona eventually, god Willing. I was there around the spring equinox. It's the most at home I ever felt on Earth. However due to live circumstances I'm still in Kansas. Sameerah what part of the Midwest are you in? Maybe we could link up if you are open to it.

I've meet in person 5 different people from NEMS school....one lives only 45 minutes away from me. It's a blessing to have family in the area 💗

Re: Arizona NEM fam

sameerah
Chicago!